Are you a triathlete or open water swimmer who is looking to improve your front crawl? If so, why not join one of the new swim squads from Do3 Coaching? Each squad follows a rolling programme and covers the main elements for a balanced swim week – Technique/Fitness, CSS/Threshold and Endurance (full details below). We are looking to run three squad sessions per week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings. You can choose whether to join just one squad or you may decide to join two or even three for a fully rounded swimming week!
The squads are limited in size (both per session and per lane) to ensure that there is no overcrowding and so that everyone gets a quality workout. Because each squad is limited in size the squad coach will get to know YOU, your stroke, ability and speed, and sessions will be designed to get those improvements no matter what your level.
- Focused, planned and balanced sessions
- Coaching based on the world renowned 'Swim Smooth' methods*
- Regular benchmark testing
- Ongoing individual coaching and feedback
- Seeded lanes based on ability
- Restricted lane numbers to ensure uninterrupted swimming
- Front crawl focused swimming for Triathletes and/or Open Water specialists
- Improved motivation due to regular training along squad-mates
Interested and want to find out more? Click here: http://www.do3coaching.com/services/swim-squad.php
16 Nov 2015 10:28:19
Shame you are not in Pershore or Evesham Stratford is a bit too far for me to travel. I enjoy day time training I am a Level 2 coach and have done a pdc in open water swimming and the swim smooth day course. I can motivate coach others but need someone to push motivate me. If you ever get to run a course in either of my destinations please let me know.